- Hotel name
- Hotel Almere
- Veluwezoom 45
- Zipcode and city
- 1327AK Almere
- Open in Google Maps
The following rules are in place to ensure your safety, security and comfort. Please take the time to read them. If you have any suggestions or complaints feel free to contact the management.
Hotel Almere has a zero tolerance policy. Unfortunately we had to set this up because of unpleasant events in the past.
For all our guests apply, if you do not follow the house rules you will be removed from the hotel without warning. This also means you won’t get a refund and deposits will not be refunded.
- Stay calm in case of fire. Report a fire directly at our front desk and push the nearest manual fire alarm.
- In case of a general fire alarm leave the building immediately. Do NOT use the elevators.
- At arrival it is obligatory to show a valid identification. Checking-in/staying in our hotel is possible for persons older than 18 years (if a person in the room is younger than 18 years, please contact our front desk in advance for the conditions and possibilities).
- Security cameras are placed in various areas within our hotel. Every individual that visits our hotel gives us permission for taping camera images. In the event of an emergency and/or incident, these recordings can also be shown as supporting material to third parties.
- The employees of Van der Valk Hotel Almere can do a bag check if there is a suspicion that the house rules will be violated. In case you do not agree with the bag check, the hotel is allowed to deny access
- Van der Valk Hotel Almere cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or personnel of Van der Valk Hotel Almere cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location might experience.
- Any instructions from the staff of Van der Valk Hotel Almere regarding our regulation must be followed. Comments can be reported to our management.
- In case of calamities please follow the instructions of our staff.
- Pets are not allowed in our hotelrooms.
It is not allowed to
- Use emergency exits when there is no fire.
- Take possessions of the hotel outside its perimeter. In case you (intentionally) damage possessions of Van der Valk Hotel Almere you can be held liable for repair and/or renewal costs.
- Consuming, possessing, owning or trading drugs in Van der Valk Hotel Almere and its surroundings (this also applies to cream patterns/nitrous oxide).
- Cause inconvenience to the other guest of our hotel by means of loud music, unsafe behaviour or noise of any kind.
- To occupy the room with more persons than the number of people for whom it is reserved.
- Perform an action that triggers the alarm system
- Smoking in the hotel rooms. In case we find out that you do smoke or have been smoking in the hotel room we are forced to charge a cleaning fee of € 150,00. In case the fire alarm is put into operation because of your smoking or masking/disabling the fire alarm, we will also charge a fine.
- To use certain decorations such as confetti. You can inquire at our front desk which decoration is or is not permitted.
- Candles/incense are not permitted due to fire and safety regulations (the safety system is activated immediately).
- Rent the room in your name without staying in the room yourself.
- Please be aware that Van der Valk hotel Almere is a non-smoking property, which is obliged by law in the Netherlands as from 1. July 2008. Smoking on these premises will result in an additional cleaning charge of € 150.00. We also charge a fine for masking and / or disabling the fire alarm.
- Candles/incense are not permitted due to fire and safety regulations.
- Decorations such as confetti is not allowed in the room. Ask our reception if your decorations are allowed. If extra cleaning or technical maintenance is needed there will be extra charges.
- For a stay in our suites a maximum of two persons is allowed. If you wish to bring a baby, we can place a cot for € 10.00 per night. Children under the age of 13 are allowed only if they are accompanied by an adult and the total number of persons in the room is two.
- The latest check out time for our suites are at 12.00 hours. After check-out we will check the room for the deposit.
- Bringing a child or baby in the Suite is entirely at your own risk.
- Removal or damage of hotel belongings will always be reported to the police. Damage to hotel property caused by a guest will be charged to the individual.
- We require a deposit of € 100.00 in cash, debit, with prepayment or credit card guarantee. We will refund the deposit upon check-out after the room has been checked.
- By law a valid form of identification is required to be carried at all times and you are obliged to show your ID at check in.
- Use, possess or trade/sell Drugs (of any kind) are not permitted in the hotel, and will always be reported to the police.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the hotel management decides.
Our management wishes you a pleasant and safe stay.