For your and our safety
In the regulation below you will find the most important house rules of Van der Valk Hotel Almere.
We kindly ask you to respect these rules.
- Stay calm in case of fire. Report a fire directly at our front desk and push the nearest manual fire alarm.
- In case of a general fire alarm leave the building immediately. Do NOT use the elevators.
- At arrival it is obligatory to show a valid identification. Checking-in/staying in our hotel is possible for persons older than 18 years (if a person in the room is younger than 18 years, please contact our front desk in advance for the conditions and possibilities).
- Security cameras are placed in various areas within our hotel. Every individual that visits our hotel gives us permission for taping camera images. In the event of an emergency and/or incident, these recordings can also be shown as supporting material to third parties.
- Van der Valk Hotel Almere cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or personnel of Van der Valk Hotel Almere cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location might experience.
- Any instructions from the staff of Van der Valk Hotel Almere regarding our regulation must be followed. Comments can be reported to our management.
- In case of calamities please follow the instructions of our staff.
It is not allowed to:
- Use emergency exits when there is no fire.
- Take possessions of the hotel outside its perimeter. In case you (intentionally) damage possessions of Van der Valk Hotel Almere you can be held liable for repair and/or renewal costs.
- Consuming, possessing, owning or trading drugs in Van der Valk Hotel Almere and its surroundings (this also applies to cream patterns/nitrous oxide).
- Cause inconvenience to the other guest of our hotel by means of loud music, unsafe behaviour or noise of any kind.
- To occupy the room with more persons than the number of people for whom it is reserved.
- Perform an action that triggers the alarm system.
- Smoking in the hotel rooms. In case we find out that you do smoke or have been smoking in the hotel room we are forced to charge a cleaning fee of € 150,00. In case the fire alarm is put into operation because of your smoking or masking/disabling the fire alarm, we will also charge a fine.
- To use certain decorations such as confetti. You can inquire at our front desk which decoration is or is not permitted.
- Candles/incense are not permitted due to fire and safety regulations (the safety system is activated immediately).
- Rent the room in your name without staying in the room yourself
In all the cases where this regulation does not apply, the direction of Van der Valk Hotel Almere will decide.