Due to the measures drawn up by the government and RIVM regarding the Corona virus, various facilities have been closed. Below you will find an overview of the measures that Hotel Almere has taken. All measures are valid until further notice. This page will be continuously updated if new measures are drawn up. Have you planned a visit to Hotel Almere during that period? We recommend you to keep a close eye on this page.
- Since 15/3/2020, 6:00 PM, our restaurant, lobby and hotel bar will be closed until April 28, 2020.
- We do not accept cash payments due to the risk of contamination. It is only possible to make payments by pin or credit card.
- To reduce the chance of infections as much as possible, it is forbidden to gather together with 3 or more people in Hotel Almere. Persons in the same household, such as families, and children are excluded.
- Our Live Cooking buffet (Saturday) and Sunday's Brunch are not available at the moment. The new start dates are not known yet.
- The Easter activities (brunch & buffet) are cancelled.
- Hotel guests: unfortunately we cannot provide our guests with food and drinks in our restaurants, lobby or hotel bar. As an alternative we offer our hotel guest a breakfast package instead of the breakfast buffet. We have an adapted room service card for lunch and dinner. As an exception, we will serve room service on all room types, without charging additional room service costs. Ordering room service is possible between 11:00 AM and 9:00 PM. From 11:00 AM till 5:00 PM it is possible to order from the lunch menu. For diner you are able to order between 5:00 PM till 9:00 PM from our special á la carte menu.
- If you have booked a package including dinner, the published package menu will be replaced and you will receive an adjusted 3-course dinner in the room. Click here to view the menu.
- Our swimming pool, fitness and wellness facilities are closed until April 28,2020 and are therefore not available for our hotel guests.
- If you have a reservation at Hotel Almere with arrival within the mentioned period and you wish to cancel or change it, we advise you to contact our receptionists via +31(0)36-8000 800, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take a look together at the conditions and the various opportunities.
- Outside guests: Unfortunately, we cannot provide our guests without a room reservation with food and drinks in the hotel, but it is possible to order Lunch to go! We created a special take away lunchmenu. Until April 28, 2020 we will not organize breakfast, lunch (buffet) & dinner. Sunday brunch and Live Cooking buffet (on Saturday) are closed as well (start date are not known yet). All reservations that have already been made will be canceled when necessary. Of course we will also inform you personally about this.
If you will stay with us in Hotel Almere and you have more/other questions about your stay, we recommend you to contact our reception.